Starting a Business For Dummies
by Colin Barrow
A best-selling guide from British business start-up expert Colin Barrow covering everything budding entrepreneurs need to know to get their business up and running.
Whether you are just starting out, planning a new venture, setting up at home or extending a current business online, this book is all you need to succeed.
In addition to straightforward advice on all the business basics, this new and improved third edition will include fresh content covering the fundamental changes in the UK economy, up-to-date tax and VAT advice, guidance on finance and funding in the new era of British banking and setting up online to help readers make the move from employee to successful entrepreneur.
Starting a Business For Dummies, 3rd Edition features new and updated content on:
- Finding funding and business support in challenging times
- Trimming costs, increasing margins and budgeting for beginners
- Setting-up a home based business
- Starting-up online, or creating an online presence for an existing business
- Spotting financial cycles and preparing for economic ups and downs
- Using the latest technology efficiently and profitably
- Entering new markets, finding new products, diversification, forming partnerships and going global
- Wiley, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: