Stand Up For Your Life
A Practical Step-by-Step Plan to Build Inner Confidence and Personal Power
In her most provocative work to date, Cheryl Richardson, the New York Times bestselling author of Take Time for Your Life and Life Makeovers, challenges readers to begin an interactive training program that will transform internal obstacles such as self-doubt, conflict phobia, and a fear of what others think, into a new foundation of courage, confidence, and self-esteem. By investing in their personal and spiritual development, readers will build a strong character that allows them to create a larger vision for their lives -- a vision of service and contribution to themselves and the world.
Part mentor/part best friend, Cheryl Richardson picks up where her two earlier books leave off, by offering new "inner life skills" to readers who are ready to stop hiding their power and start living according to their Divine assignment. Using real life stories and examples (including her own), she offers a practical, step-by-step plan to:
- Build self-trust and inner confidence by strengthening your relationship with yourself and your inner life.
- Identify and eliminate the thoughts, words, and actions that rob you of power and self-esteem.
- Face "conflict phobia" head-on by telling the truth with grace and love.
- Use fear as an ally to build your courage muscles.
- Pass up good for great by centering your life around your values.
As readers work through each phase of the program, they will find that they have not only the power and vision to fulfill their greatest potential but the ability to help others do the same. Stand Up for Your Life is a practical, hands-on guide that will inspire readers to own (and use) their talents and gifts so they can lead passionate, more fulfilling lives.
- Free Press, March 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: