Stamp Collecting For Beginner Stamp Collectors
An All-Complete Guide To Making Stamp Albums, How To Find Stamps, How To Study Stamp Values, Rare Stamps And Fake Stamps So You Can Start Your Own Exquisite Stamp Collection
Stamp collecting is one of the world’s most popular hobbies. It is a leisure pursuit enjoyed by nearly 20 million collectors in the US alone.
Stamp collecting can require a fairly large investment in time, money and effort, especially when you intend to become a really serious collector and start collecting specialties and rare stamps. But, it is no doubt a very fulfilling pastime.
There is quite a bit of information that a beginner will need to know to start this hobby. The right information will help to sharpen your skillfulness and will ensure a successful launch and a profitable return of investment.
This book is an all-complete guide that will be very helpful to beginner stamp collectors. It will outline in detail the following:
· What are the different types of stamps?
· Basic tools a stamp collector needs
· Where to get stamps
· What are the different methods for collecting stamps?
· How to soak, sort, identify and mount stamps
· How to judge the condition and grading of stamps
· Should you collect U.S. Stamps or International stamps
· What are rare stamps and how to spot them
· How to spot a fake or forgery
· What are expert certificates
· What are special stamps
· Stamp investing
This overview of stamp collecting basics will help answer all the questions you may have so that you can make an intelligent decision about whether or not to pursue this costly hobby. When you do decide to start stamp collecting, this book will also guide you through all the steps you need to take to get started to ensure that you set up a superb stamp collection that will be the envy of expert stamp collectors worldwide!
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: