Spiritual Truths and Experiences of Life after Death
by Gert Niemand
1. Life does not end with death, but continuous after death.
2. The spirit within is responsible and accountable for all the sins and errors committed while inside our bodies, and the spirit is personally responsible to pay for all sins committed, or to come back and redo some experiences in another body in a next lifetime.
3. Following death, our bodies will become part of the earth. Our spirits will not go directly to heaven, but will be required to get love and forgiveness for all the harm caused to others. The spirit is allowed to rest only when all the debts are paid.
4. The soul is linked to our spirit and both are using our physical body experiences to advance higher in heaven, (i. e. move closer to God), or return to relearn failed lessons in a next lifetime.
5. Both the spirit within and soul belongs to God. His Love is supporting all of us throughout our lives, and we will worship Him (on earth and in heaven), whether we believe in God or not!
- Xlibris, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: