Speed Up Your Chinese
Strategies to Avoid Common Errors
- List Price$52.95
- Your price$47.69
Save $5.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 22000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Speed up your Chinese is a unique and innovative resource that identifies and explains the common errors that English-speaking learners of Chinese repeatedly make.
The book brings together these common errors to offer a valuable insight into the differences between English and Chinese and to reveal the inner workings of the latter allowing students to enhance their understanding and mastery of the Chinese language.
- organizes basic principles of Mandarin grammar into coherent categories.
- learner-oriented and problem-solving approach analysis approximately 150 commonly made errors.
- highlights and explains differences between Mandarin and English
- mnemonic devises provide vital learning strategies
- exercises with full answer key to reinforce learning
- examples in traditional characters provided in the appendix.
Speed up your Chinese is the ideal reference for all learners of Chinese.
- Taylor and Francis, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: