A Positive and Personalized Approach to Response-to-Intervention
A proven method for helping struggling students succeed
Solution-Focused RTI provides an effective approach to Response-to-Intervention using a "solution-focused" method, which emphasizes a student's strengths rather than his or her weaknesses. This important book guides educators to identify exceptions to students' learning problems and design personalized interventions that can help those students succeed. In this book Linda Metcalf provides teachers with the basic building blocks of the solution-focused approach and offers step-by-step guidelines for identifying exceptions, designing interventions, and implementing a three-tiered Response-to-Intervention process.
- Shows how to implement RTI using the positive and personalized "solution-focused" method
- Linda Metcalf is the author of seven books, including Counseling Toward Solutions, Second Edition
- Offers an innovative, collaborative approach between teachers, students, and parents
- Includes reproducible forms for teachers and students
This practical book helps teachers pinpoint research-based intervention strategies that work.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Linda Metcalf
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Linda Metcalf
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Wiley, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: