Social Media Marketing: Strategies for Engaging in Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Media
Strategies for Engaging in Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Media
by Liana Evans
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Profit Big from Social Media: Strategies and Solutions That Work!
Using new social media marketing techniques, you can deepen relationships with your most passionate, profitable customers—and create more of them than ever before! In this 100% practical book, world-renowned expert Li Evans shows exactly how to make the most of social media—in any company, in any industry. You’ll discover exactly how to customize your best social networking strategy…then staff it, organize it, manage its risks, and execute it successfully! Evans shows how to understand your audience, enter the conversation, build trust, protect your brand, integrate social media into existing marketing programs, measure your results…and profit big from today’s hottest new social media sites and platforms!
- Make the most of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and more
- Define goals and customize strategy to maximize Return on Conversation (ROC)
- Understand the whole conversation about you and all the communities you serve
- Manage legal, compliance, and ethical challenges
- Plan social media policies for your company’s employees
- Extend customer service into social media
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging
- Complement your SEO, PPC, offline marketing, and PR efforts
- Learn how to integrate traditional marketing tactics (TV, radio, print) with your social media marketing strategy
- Pearson Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: