So You Want to Write a Novel
You know there is a novel locked inside of you—chock-full of conflict, humor, irony, enthralling events and fascinating characters. What you don't know is how to set it free.
Practical Advice, Hands-On Help
Respected author and professional writing instructor Lou Willett Stanek's New York workshops have enabled scores of aspiring novelists to realize their dreams of completing credible and compelling manuscripts. Here, in a positive, "user-friendly" format, she offers not only encouragement and motivation, but Clear, Step-By-Step Instructions To Accomplish Your Goal—from original conception through final draft.
Learn How To:
- Set up and stick to a writing schedule
- Create unforgettable characters
- Follow strong plotting and solid structure guidelines
- Choose a viewpoint and develop conflict
- Handle flashbacks and transitions
Not Just Philosophy Or A Simple Motivational Tool, This Is The Book That Tells You How To Succeed
- HarperCollins, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: