Smashing Book #3 - Redesign The Web
- Your price$16.10
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Unlike its predecessors, the new Smashing Books #3 and #3⅓ have the main theme: Redesign. The books are a professional guide on how to redesign websites, but they also introduce a whole new mindset for progressive Web design. They challenge you to think differently about your work and will change the way you design websites forever.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Business Side of Redesign
- Selecting a Platform: Technical Considerations for Your Redesign
- Jumping Into HTML
- Restyle, Recode, Reimagine With CSS3
- Techniques for Building Better User Experiences
- Designing for the Future, Using Photoshop
- Redesigning With Personality
- Mobile Considerations in User Experience Design: Web or Native?
- Workflow Redesigned: A Future Friendly Approach
- Becoming Fabulously Flexible: Designing Atoms and Elements
This Book was written by Elliot Jay Stocks, Paul Boag, Rachel Andrew, Ben Schwarz, David Storey, Lea Verou, Christian Heilmann, Dmitry Fadeyev, Marc Edwards, Aarron Walter, Aral Balkan, Stephen Hay, Andy Clarke and The Smashing Editorial Team.
- Smashing Media, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: