Skype: The Definitive Guide
The Definitive Guide
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Learn how to make free phone calls to more than 75 million people, and dirt-cheap phone calls to practically everyone else, anywhere on Earth! You can do it with Skype. This book will help you get started fast, with any computer: Windows, Mac, Linux, even Pocket PC. Then, take Skype to the limit, with SkypeIn, SkypeOut, instant messaging, secure file transfer, even video calling.
- Set up and customize Skype in just minutes
- Take Skype on the road--avoid expensive hotel phones and international calls
- Transform your PC into a state-of-the-art Skype videophone
- Troubleshoot Skype connections and audio quality
- Discover even more ways to save money, simplify life, even build your business!
Written by Skype insiders, this is the only official guide to Skype. It's up-to-date, easy-to-use, quick, simple . . . and above all, FUN!
Bonus coverage for more experienced users: Skype architecture, security, and advanced configuration.
- Pearson Education, May 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: