Skin-Friendly Skin Care
Make Your Own Cleansers, Moisturizers, And Toners
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Are you sensitive to skin care products? Have you been thinking of transitioning from products that contain synthetic fragrances, colours, and chemicals such as parabens and phthalates? Would you like to make your own products using nourishing, healing carrier oils and essential oils that your skin will love and thank you for?
Make your own, save money, create personalized gifts, or start a home-based business.
This book has all the information you need for creating your own high quality skin care products, and more.
- 17 Essential oils and their uses in skin care, and for body, mind and emotions
- 10 Carrier oils that are beneficial for your skin
- 7 Hydrosols to use in product formulations and as fresheners
- 4 Butters to enrich your creams and lotions
- Emulsifiers and the choice to use or not to use them in your products
- The non-friendly chemicals that are best avoided
- Easy to follow recipes for creating face creams, lotions, cleansers, and toners
- Books and resources for essential oils, carrier oils, containers, and raw materials
- BalboaPress, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: