Skills in Gestalt Counselling & Psychotherapy
- List Price$36.00
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.61 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This practical guide to the Gestalt approach has successfully introduced thousands of trainee therapists to the essential skills needed in Gestalt practice. Now in its third edition, the book includes:
· New chapters on working with trauma, and building client resources
· New material on depression and anxiety
· Expanded content on working with more challenging client issues
· Integration of leading ideas from contemporary trauma therapies.
The authors offer practical guidance on the entire process of therapy including setting up the therapeutic session, creating a working alliance, assessment and treatment direction, managing risk, supervision, adopting a research approach, and managing difficult encounters.
- SAGE Publications, February 2014
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: