Understanding, Hope, and Healing
- Shy children are not destined to be shy adults.
- Shyness does not equal low self-esteem.
- Shyness is not a "disease," personality deficit, or character flaw.
- Humans aren't the only species to experience shyness. Scientists have been studying shy cattle aswell as shy cats, shy fish, and shy dogs.
- Some of the world's most famous, richest, smartest and bravest people are shy.
Skip this list
Parenting the Strong-Willed Child: The Clinically Proven Five-Week Program for Parents of Two- to Six-Year-Olds, Third Edition
Rex Forehand,Nicholas Long
Boys and Girls Learn Differently! A Guide for Teachers and Parents
Michael Gurian,Kathy Stevens
Anger Management Best Practice Handbook: Controlling Anger Before it Controls You, Proven Techniques and Exercises for Anger Management - Second Edition
Four Weeks to a Better-Behaved Child : Breakthrough Discipline Techniques that Really Work
Cristine Chandler,Laura McGrath
Humanizing Health Care: Creating Cultures of Compassion With Nonviolent Communication
Melanie Sears, RN
Strategies for Building Successful Relationships with People on the Autism Spectrum
Brian R King,Liane Holliday Willey,Susan Giurleo
How to Stop Bullying and Social Aggression
Steve Breakstone,Michael Dreiblatt,Karen Dreiblatt
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: