Sew with Confidence
A Beginner's Guide to Basic Sewing
by Nancy Zieman
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Let Nancy Zieman Help You Sew with Confidence
Do you think sewing is difficult? You won't after you read this book! Written for beginners by Nancy Zieman, host of the popular PBS television series Sewing with Nancy, this guide provides all the help you need to sew like a pro. The friendly, easy-to-understand instruction starts with the basics and continuities through the process until you can easily sew all of the projects included. Clear step-by-step directions with lots of illustrations ensure your success.
You'll find information on:
- Tools-Cutting, Measuring, Marking, Pressing
- Sewing Machines and Sergers
- Fabrics and Interfacings
- Patterns and Alternations
- Layout, Cutting, Marking, Stitching
- Waistlines, Gathering, Darts, Pleats, Sleeves
- Zippers, Hems, Closures, Pockets
- Step-by-step Directions for curtains, pillows, pants, totes/gift bags
- F+W Media, August 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: