Serbian: An Essential Grammar
by Lila Hammond
- List Price$44.95
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Serbian: An Essential Grammar is an up-to-date and practical reference guide to the most important aspects of Serbian as used by contemporary native speakers of the language.
Refreshingly jargon free, it presents an accessible description of the language, focusing on the real patterns of use today. A reference source for the learner and user of Serbian irrespective of level, it sets out the complexities of the language in short, readable sections.
Features of this Grammar include:
* use of Cyrillic and Latin script examples throughout
* a cultural section on the language and its dialects
* clear and detailed explanations of simple and complex grammatical concepts
* detailed contents list and index for easy reference.
Well-presented and easy to use, Serbian: An Essential Grammar is ideal either for independent study or for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult education.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: