Selling Information: How You Can Create, Market and Sell Knowledge in Any Field!
by Fred Gleeck
You can get a piece of the action in information marketing, which is fast becoming the hottest business of the 21st Century. This book will show you the inside secrets to make a fortune creating, marketing and selling information in ANY field. You don’t even have to be a subject matter expert yourself. No academic theory, no mumbo jumbo, just the straight scoop on how to do things right. The system you’ll learn in this book is all you need for mega-success as an info-marketer.
What You'll Learn:
- The single most important thing you need to understand to succeed as an information marketer
- 3 deadly sins to avoid when marketing your information products online
- What 99% of all info marketers don’t have to be super successful that you will after reading this book
- 9 things you must do to effectively market your products offline
- And much, much more!
- Fred Gleeck, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: