Seed Bead Fusion
18 Projects to Stitch, Wire, and String
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This fresh design approach to seed-bead jewelry will teach you how to fuse, merge, and mix materials and techniques, colors, inspiration, and design ideas for seed-bead jewelry with a contemporary edge.Seed Bead Fusion is all about:
- Fusing materials, techniques, and inspiration that creates eye-catching seed-bead jewelry.
- Mixing silver and copper wire, seed beads, Czech glass, and crystals for a unique melange of materials.
- Combining wirework with seed beads, beadweaving with wire, stringing with beadweaving, and multiple beadweaving stitches in a single piece to create extraordinary sculptural seed-bead jewelry.
- Finding design inspiration from a wide range of sources, including Indian Punjabi folk costumes and Native American beading.
- Detailed step-by-step photography adds a workshop aspect to the book.
All of the basic beadweaving stitches, basic wirework, and stringing techniques are shown as illustrations in a getting-started section. The 18 projects are an inspired mixing of techniques in a single piece.
- F+W Media, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: