Securing SQL Server
Protecting Your Database from Attackers
by Denny Cherry
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Securing SQL Server: Protecting Your Database from Attackers provides readers with the necessary tools and techniques to help maintain the security of databases within their environment. It begins with a discussion of network security issues, including public versus private IP addresses; accessing an SQL server from home; physical security; and testing network security. The remaining chapters cover database encryption; SQL password security; SQL injection attacks; database backup security; security auditing; and server rights. The Appendix features checklists that database administrators can use to pass external audits.
- Named a 2011 Systems Administration Book by InfoSec Reviews
- Author Denny Cherry is an MVP by Microsoft for his expertise in the SQL Server product
- Learn expert techniques to protect your SQL database environment
- Discover how to identify what an intruder accessed or damaged
- Elsevier Science, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: