Secrets To Drawing Realistic Children
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Maybe you can't stop your favorite child from growing up, but you can create timeless memories with pencil, paper and some simple drawing skills. Now you can capture your most cherished moments in a way no ordinary photograph can.
Here to show you how are Carrie Stuart Parks and Rick Parks, professional composite artists and drawing instructors. In their friendly and foolproof teaching style, the Parks cover everything you need to know to create incredibly true-to-life pencil portraits of the children you love.
You'll learn how to:
- Take strong reference photos
- Achieve correct facial proportions
- Draw a face from different angles and bring it to life with shading
- Master tricky facial features such as eyes, nose, ears, hair, lips and smiles
- Make hair look realistic and shiny
- Draw clothing, incorporate props, and work with light and shadows
- Convey the true sense of character of your child
- F+W Media, February 2008
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: