- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Secrets of Sit'n'gos is the ULTIMATE GUIDE to one of the most popular forms of poker.
Sit'n'go tournaments are single table events usually starting with nine or ten players and paying prizes for the top three finishers.
ALL serious poker websites and casinos offer Sit'n'gos - a fun and profitable way to get started in poker without having to risk a lot of money or make many difficult decisions.
This book will teach you everything you need to know whether you are a beginner or an experienced poker player, including:
- how to go from being a novice to a winner using basic all-in or fold strategies
- how to apply more advanced Sit'n'go concepts such as ICM to become an expert player
- how to use computer programs effectively in making critical decisions
- how to play optimally when heads-up (one-on-one) with high blinds
- how to buiild a 200 bankroll to 100,000 in one year purely in Sit'n'go events
Phil Shaw will guide you through the early, middle and late stages of play, with clear explanations of the strategies required for success at each.
Phil Shaw is a hi-stakes poker player who has played all levels of Sit'n'go tournaments successfully, including high stakes games with a buy-in of 5,000. He's a regular contributor to Inside Poker and Poker Player magazines and is an instructor in Sit'n'go play and mixed games for CardRunners.com.
- D&B Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: