Secrets from the Sex Lab
From First Kiss to Last Gasp . . . How You Can Be Better in Bed
by Judy Dutton
Did you know that the scent that turns men on the most is pumpkin pie mixed with lavender? And that women have been known to go wild from a whiff of Good & Plenty and cucumber?
For anyone who wants to know more about sex, attraction, and how to improve his or her chances with someone cute comes this indispensable resource from Judy Dutton. Secrets from the Sex Lab takes you into the simmering world of sex researchers who have been documenting the many esoteric aspects of the erotic realm for years. With this book the laboratory door is finally open to you.
Follow the fictional couple John and Jane as they meet, flirt, kiss, have sex, and try to figure out what their attraction means and what to do about it. Backed by hundreds of scientific studies and interviews with people just like you, Judy Dutton reveals the why behind John’s impulse to rip Jane’s clothes off before he gets to know her. Even more than the science, though, Secrets from the Sex Lab gives you hands-on lessons on how to take your sex life up a notch and put science to good use.
• What’s the best way to handle someone’s hot spots?
• Are men more promiscuous than women?
• Does size really matter?
• What brings on bigger, better orgasms?
• Can a brain scan tell if you’re in love or just in lust?
• Will there ever be a women’s version of Viagra?
• Why should women plan dates around their ovulation schedule?
• Why are men with names containing i or e more attractive?
• Why do women always seem to fall for jerks?
• Why do men chase women who are much younger than they are?
Nowadays, anyone on the Web can call themselves a “sexpert” but have no more credentials than your clueless best friend. Judy Dutton interviews the real experts who devote their lives–and their graduate degrees–to the subject of sex. But all her research wasn’t done solely with people in white coats. She also hit the streets to see just what’s going on in the world of attraction. As a result, Secrets from the Sex Lab is an illuminating and accurate look at what turns us on, what turns us off, and how we can get better in the sack.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: