Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review, Ninth Edition
- List Price$87.00
- Your price$78.29
Save $8.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 35600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Trust your ABSITE and board preparation to the only review based on the field’s cornerstone text: Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, 9e
Featuring chapters that correspond directly to the classic Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, 9e, this powerful review delivers more than 1,100 questions that are likely to appear on the American Board of Surgery in-training exam and the surgery board exam.
Developed by some of the top minds in modern surgery, these board-style questions provide the most current, authoritative perspectives on surgical practice. Each question is accompanied by answers and comprehension-building rationales, ensuring a complete understanding of the material. Featuring more tables and figures than any previous edition, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review is truly the ultimate resource for certification and recertification exam review.
- Chapters keyed to Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, 9e so you know you’re studying only relevant, applicable material from the most authoritative source possible
- 1100+ board-style questions with answers and rationales
- Questions in each chapter are divided into Basic Science and Clinical categories to facilitate studying for the two-part ABSITE
- Two new chapters: Molecular Biology and Ethics, Palliative Care, and Care at the End of Life
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2010
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: