Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, 10th edition
- List Price$207.00
- Your price$186.29
Save $20.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 83600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE WORLD'S #1 SURGERY TEXT--UPDATED TO INCLUDE STATE-OF-THE-ART EVIDENCE-BASED SURGICAL CARE AND LEADERSHIP GUIDANCE FOR TRAINEES AND PRACTICING SURGEONS
The Tenth Edition of Schwartz's Principles of Surgery maintains the book's unmatched coverage of the foundations of surgery while bringing into sharper focus new and emerging technologies. We have entered a new era of surgery in which minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, and the use of computers and genomic information have improved the outcomes and quality of life for patients. With these advances in mind, all chapters have been updated with an emphasis on evidence-based, state-of-the-art surgical care. An exciting new chapter, "Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery," expands the scope of the book beyond the operating room to encompass the actual development of surgeons. This edition is also enriched by an increased number of international chapter authors and a new chapter on Global Surgery. More than ever, Schwartz's Principles of Surgery is international in scope--a compendium of the knowledge and technique of the world's leading surgeons.
- More clinically relevant than ever, with emphasis on high-yield discussion of diagnosis and treatment of surgical disease, arranged by organ system and surgical specialty
- Content is supported by boxed key points, detailed anatomical figures, diagnostic and management algorithms, and key references
- Beautiful full-color design
- New companion DVD includes eight high-quality, narrated videos:
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Kidney Transplant
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Right Colectomy
- Sigmoid Colectomy
- Laparoscopic Incisional Hernia Repair
- Open Posterior Component Separation
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2014
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: