Schaum's Easy Outline of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series for the student with limited time
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, each new title features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials.
- Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
- Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
- Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
- Delivers expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- Perfect for last-minute test preparation
- So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
- McGraw-Hill Education, August 2001
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: