Cut Your Top 5 Costs and Save Thousands
Good Morning America correspondent and ABC News columnist reveals tips for achieving unbelievable savings
In this battered economy, saving money matters more to consumers than ever before. But most people are tired of hearing about all the small stuff, like skipping their morning latte. They tried that, and it didn't work. Americans want fresh, bold ideas and Save Big: Cut Your Top 5 Costs and Save Thousands has them. In fresh, engaging prose, Elisabeth Leamy shows consumers how to save big on life's most important and costly items. Filled with actionable advice and the insider secrets readers are hungering for, Save Big
- Details how to save a lot of money on a few things rather than merely saving a little on a bunch of small items
- Reveals the keys to saving money and the challenges consumers face
- Educates consumers on how to save thousands on the five things most people spend the most money on: houses, cars, credit, groceries, and healthcare
After the turbulent economic events of the recent past, more and more consumers are focusing on budgeting and creative ways to save money. Save Big can help.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Elisabeth Leamy
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Elisabeth Leamy
Thanks for Sharing!
by on August 31, 2016
- Wiley, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: