Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs
Small and Large Animal
- List Price$83.95
- Your price$75.59
Save $8.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 34400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Concise and easy-to-use, Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs, 3rd Edition helps you find the specific drug facts you need to treat small and large animals, right when you need them! 550 drugs are organized alphabetically and cross-referenced by functional classification, trade, and generic names so you can access dosage recommendations, contraindications, side effects, possible adverse reactions, drug interactions, and more without the need to sort through a lengthy text. Plus, a companion website provides more than 150 clear, customizable handouts to help you easily communicate important drug information to your clients.
- All drug monographs are conveniently organized and cross-referenced to give you fast, easy access to key information for each drug, including:
- Generic and trade names, pronunciation, and functional classification
- Pharmacology and mechanism of action
- Indications and clinical uses
- Precautionary information -- adverse reactions and side effects, contraindications and precautions, and drug interactions -- presented in colored boxes for quick reference
- Instructions for use
- Patient monitoring and laboratory tests
- Formulations available
- Stability and storage
- Dosage information
- Regulatory information
- Updated drug list details up-to-date dosages, updated and new indications, and withdrawal times for food animals.
- Clinically relevant appendices help you determine appropriate therapeutic regimens and reference safety and legal considerations.
- Comprehensive drug updates incorporate the most current indications, dosage information, instructions for use and storage, precautions, patient monitoring, available formulations, and regulatory information.
- New monographs familiarize you with 35 new drugs available for veterinary practice, including:
- Cefovecin (Convenia)
- Maropitant (Cerenia)
- Trilostane (Vetoryl)
- Dexmedetomidine (Dexdomitor)
- Dirlotapide (Slentrol)
- Companion PapichDrugFormulary.com website includes more than 150 client information handouts for the most commonly prescribed drugs.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: