Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary
- List Price$62.95
- Your price$56.69
Save $6.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The new edition of Blood’s classic Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary has been completely redesigned, revised and updated for today’s veterinary team. Now with a wide range of superb full-colour illustrations, well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals and exotics, and an all-new, user-friendly format, the fourth edition offers the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the field.
- Comprehensive text covering the whole range of veterinary medicine
- Classic authoritative reference work
- Valuable and accessible appendices for instant access to key information at a glance
- Well over 60,000 main entries and subentries
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants
New for this edition
- Over 1,000 colour illustrations to aid further understanding of disease processes and important terminology
- Pronunciation of key terms
- Brand new design and format to help find key information at a glance
- Extensive revision, clarification and focussing of entries to reflect current practice
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: