SAP R/3 for Everyone
Step-by-Step Instructions, Practical Advice, and Other Tips and Tricks for Working with SAP
- List Price$43.99
- Your price$35.19
Save $8.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SAP R/3 for Everyone is the nontechnical user's guide to working with SAP R/3, the leading business enterprise software product in the world. Written and road-tested by experienced SAP R/3 users and trainers, this book saves typical SAP R/3 users time and trouble by providing them with the universal skills needed to work with any module of this complex software.
SAP R/3 can be used effectively by anyone who can perform a handful of simple procedures that are employed in nearly every SAP R/3 transaction. The authors explain these procedures in plain English, using illustrations and real-world examples.
After a brief explanation of the architecture and operation of SAP R/3, readers get step-by-step instruction in
- Logging on and off, managing passwords, and customizing the SAP application window and screens
- Navigating between screens with menu folders, transaction codes, and the menu bar
- Setting up customized favorites folders with quick links to the initial screens of transactions and other useful resources
- Understanding the four basic transaction types
- Working on initial screens, including tips and techniques for entering codes, searching for codes, customizing initial screens, and using multiple selection screens and selection options
- Customizing output reports with filters, sorts, sums, and display variants
- Exporting output reports to Microsoft Excel and Word and e-mailing output reports to other SAP users
Practical and jargon-free, SAP R/3 for Everyone provides readers with the skills and confidence they need to efficiently conduct any business activity with SAP R/3.
- Pearson Education, July 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: