Sande's HIV/AIDS Medicine
Medical Management of AIDS 2013
- List Price$71.99
- Your price$64.79
Save $7.20 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 29600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Access the latest information available in the challenging area of HIV/AIDS management with Sande's HIV/AIDS Medicine, 2nd Edition. Authored by a veritable "who’s who" of current global experts in the field, this medical reference book will provide you with all the practical, indispensable guidance you’ll need to offer your patients the best possible care.
- Access reliable, up-to-the-minute guidance that addresses the realities of HIV/AIDS management in your geographical region, thanks to contributions from a global cast of renowned expert clinicians and researchers.
- Locate the clinically actionable information you need quickly with an organization that mirrors the current state of the AIDS epidemic and the different needs of Western vs. developing-world patients and clinicians.
- Diagnose AIDS manifestations confidently by comparing them to full-color clinical images.
- Improve patient outcomes with the latest findings on the management of AIDS as a chronic illness.
- Efficiently review essential data through numerous at-a-glance tables.
- Get the most relevant information available on pediatric HIV and AIDS issues; anti-retroviral drugs, including integrase inhibitors; and the use of second- and third-line anti-retroviral drugs in resource-poor settings.
- Stay current on the latest actionable information, such as using antiretroviral therapy in patients with tuberculosis and drug-resistant tuberculosis; antiretroviral therapy; immune reconstitution inflammatory syndromes (IRIS); and implementation of the HPV vaccine.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: