Samsung Galaxy Note For Dummies
by Dan Gookin
Use this friendly, full-color guide to make the most of the extraordinary Samsung Galaxy Note device!
The Samsung Galaxy Note is the first mobile device that successfully bridges the gap between a modern smartphone and a tablet. Nicknamed "phablet", it has an array of features that could intimidate you without the help of this plain-English guide! Dan Gookin shows you how to set up and configure the Galaxy Note and use the revolutionary "S" software that allows you to draw directly on the screen with the special stylus, or "S Pen".
You'll also learn to use both phone and tablet features, get online and use the web, text, make calls, shoot photos, get GPS directions, and all the rest, easily!
- The Galaxy Note is a revolutionary concept that combines smartphone and tablet technology; this guide demystifies the complex technology so you can take advantage of every feature
- Shows how to set up and configure the device, work with the interface, and use the unique "S" software to write or draw directly on the touchscreen
- Covers all the phone features, including voicemail and texting, as well as basic tablet features such as web browsing, e-mail, and social media
- Explores how to use the camera, make notes, get directions, play music, synchronize and share content, use apps, and more
- Written by immensely popular author Dan Gookin, known for both technical expertise and his friendly, easily understood style
Samsung Galaxy Note For Dummies is just what you need to help you get up and running with your fabulous new "phablet".
- Wiley, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: