Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 in 24 Hours
by Anne Stanton
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and running with Dynamics CRM 4. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, this book offers a quick way for you to get started with Dynamics CRM by leveraging real business examples, practice exercises, and big picture theory. In addition to learning how to use the core application, you will develop a deeper understanding of how Dynamics CRM fits into today’s business needs.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the questions, issues, and tasks most common to Dynamics CRM.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you build and test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting pieces of information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
- Orchestrate a successful CRM project
- Identify building blocks of Dynamics CRM
- Automate processes
- Create and manage your business units and users
- Use and maintain security roles
- Redefine an account
- Import new contacts and distribute leads
- Create marketing campaigns and capture the results
- Convert a lead to an account and contact
- Configure your display
- Capture contact and activity details
- Email directly from Dynamics CRM
- Master scheduling
- Integrate Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Excel and other applications
- Create simple workflows
- Customize and add utilities
- Pearson Education, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: