- List Price$22.95
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your one-stop guide for saltwater fishing in North America
Whether you’re an experienced angler looking to improve your skills or a beginner just discovering the joys of saltwater fishing, this authoritative guide will help you bring in bigger and better fish every time you cast your line. Saltwater Fishing Made Easy is your all-in-one resource for fishing methods and techniques, tackle and bait, and, most important, the fish themselves. Before you go on your next fishing excursion, make sure this book is in your tackle box. Inside you will learn:
- Every method and technique of saltwater fishing: surf casting, fly fishing, jigging, trolling, chumming, and more
- What you need to know about more than 75 popular game fish found on the North American coasts, including feeding habits, preferred environments, and the best techniques for catching them
- Basic equipment, from rods and reels to bait and boats
- Step-by-step instructions for tying the 13 most useful fishing knots
- Proper techniques for cleaning, scaling, and filleting your catch
- Helpful advice in legal, ethical, and safety issues
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2006
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: