Runner's World Guide to Adventure Racing
How to Become a Successful Racer and Adventure Athlete
by Ian Adamson
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Why should you take a pair of sandals, a dollar bill, and a car antenna to your next adventure race? Youll find the answer to that question and many others in Runners World Guide to Adventure Racing. In this authoritative guide, Ian Adamson shares his insider secrets for training, racing, team building, conflict management, injury prevention, equipment repair, sleep management, and much more. Often referred to as the Michael Jordan of adventure racing, Adamson helps you navigate any type of adventure race, from short sprint race to full-length expedition. In this guide, youll find:
• Detailed training plans for recreational and competitive athletes
• Tips for running, hiking, biking, paddling, navigating, and climbing more efficiently
• A no-nonsense guide for what you need from the sporting goods store—and what you dont
• Insider secrets for mending equipment and injuries while in the wilderness
• Adamsons nine favorite foods to pack in your race bag
Youll also read Adamsons humorous, touching, and downright chilling stories of life on the adventure trail. From sprint races to full-length expeditions, Adamsons expert advice will get you and your equipment to the finish line in one piece.
- Rodale, April 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: