Rules of Evidence in International Arbitration
An Annotated Guide
- List Price$409.95
- Your price$368.99
Save $40.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 164800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rules of Evidence in International Arbitration: An Annotated Guide is a valuable reference for practitioners, arbitrators and in-house counsel involved in cross-border dispute resolution. Filled with examples drawn from arbitration case precedent, the book considers common issues and questions relating to evidentiary procedure.
Features & Benefits:
- Focuses on evidentiary procedure with extensive case-based commentary and examples addressing common issues in international arbitration related to evidence
- Extensive annotations, which allow the reader to locate key precedents for use in practice
- Practitioner-focused, meaning common misconceptions and questions arising from the international arbitration procedure are addressed
- Organised in an easy-to-use style for quick reference
This book will be an essential reference guide on evidence for practitioners of international arbitration. Filled with examples drawn from arbitration case precedent, the book considers common issues and questions relating to evidentiary procedure. Arbitrators and counsel will gain from this publication a better view of the best practices, accepted solutions to difficult procedural issues, and fundamental due process considerations which arise in connection with the use of evidence in international arbitration.
- Taylor and Francis, June 2013
Informa Law from Routledge
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: