- List Price$35.95
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rudolf Laban was one of the leading dance theorists of the twentieth century. His work on dance analysis and notation raised the status of dance as both an art form and a scholarly discipline. This is the first book to combine:
- an overview of Laban's life, work and influences
- an exploration of his key ideas, including the revolutionary 'Laban Movement Analysis' system
- analysis of his works Die Grünen Clowns and Mastery of Movement and their relevance to dance theatre from the 1920s onwards
- a detailed exercise-based breakdown of Laban's key teachings.
As a first step towards critical understanding, and as an initial exploration before going on to further primary research, Routledge Performance Practitioners are unbeatable value for today's student.
- Taylor and Francis, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: