Rothman-Simeone The Spine
- List Price$399.00
- Your price$359.09
Save $39.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 160400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rothman-Simeone The Spine helps you achieve optimal outcomes in the clinical practice of spine surgery in adults and children. Drs. Harry N. Herkowitz, Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Richard Balderston, and an internationally diverse group of authorities help you keep up with the fast-paced field and get the best results from state-of-the-art treatments and surgical techniques, such as spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipment. An all-new full-color design and surgical videos online at www.expertconsult.com make this classic text more invaluable than ever before.
- Get the best results from the full range of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches with guidance from the world’s most trusted authorities in orthopaedic spine surgery.
- Find important information quickly through pearls, pitfalls, and key points that highlight critical points.
- Watch experts perform key techniques in real time with videos, on DVD and online, demonstrating minimally invasive surgery: SED procedure; thorascopic techniques; lumbar discectomy; pedicle subtraction osteotomy (PSO); C1, C2 fusion; intradural tumor; cervical laminoforaminoty; and much more.
- Apply the newest developments in the field thanks to expert advice on minimally invasive surgery, spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipments.
- See procedures clearly through an all new full-color design with 2300 color photographs and illustrations placed in context.
- Access the fully searchable contents of text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: