Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned retail entrepreneur, Retail Business Kit For Dummies shows you how to start and run your business in today’s retail marketplace—from your original dream and the day-to-day operation to establishing a connection with customers and increasing your sales, both on the Web and at a brick-and-mortar shop.
In this practical, how-to guide, retail expert Rick Segel shares his expertise and reveals what it takes to be successful. You’ll get a handle of the basics of launching and growing your business, from writing a business plan and finding a great location to hiring and keeping great staff. Find out how to meet and exceed customer expectations, create a positive shopping experience, provide top-notch customer service, and earn customer loyalty. Discover how to:
- Launch a successful independent retail business
- Create a Web site that shines
- Connect with customers and increase sales
- Handle legal and accounting issues
- Design stores that really work
- Practice the 10 keys to retail selling
- Use management practices proven in the trenches
- Make visual merchandising work for you
Make your new venture succeed beyond your wildest dreams with a little help from Retail Business Kit For Dummies!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials found in the print version of this title are not included as part of eBook file.
- Wiley, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: