- Your price$5.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Responsive design is not only a new technique — it's an entirely new mindset. This eBook, "Responsive Design" (eBook #23), provides an overview on responsive Web design, showing many situations and techniques in which this approach can be applied to. Smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers may share the same design, which is adapted according to screen size, platform and orientation of each device.
Learn about content prototyping, device-agnostic design approach, gracefully degrading media queries and navigation patterns to achieve flawless responsiveness. Choose the right approach to a responsive project and avoid some common mistakes — it's worth it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Responsive Web Design: What It Is And How To Use It
- Progressive And Responsive Navigation
- Techniques For Gracefully Degrading Media Queries
- Is There Ever A Justification For Responsive Text?
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create A Mobile Version Of Your Website
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design
- Content Prototyping In Responsive Web Design
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Smashing Magazine
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Smashing Magazine
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 22, 2016
- Smashing Media, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: