Reservoir Engineering Handbook
- List Price$210.00
- Your price$188.99
Save $21.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 84800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Reorganized for easy use, Reservoir Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition provides an up-to-date reference to the tools, techniques, and science for predicting oil reservoir performance even in the most difficult fields.
Topics covered in the handbook include:
- Processes to enhance production
- Well modification to maximize oil and gas recovery
- Completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, and well surveys
Reservoir Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition provides solid information and insight for engineers and students alike on maximizing production from a field in order to obtain the best possible economic return. With this handbook, professionals will find a valuable reference for understanding the key relationships among the different operating variables. Examples contained in this reference demonstrate the performance of processes under forceful conditions through a wide variety of applications.
• Fundamental for the advancement of reservoir engineering concepts
• Step-by-step field performance calculations
• Easy to understand analysis of oil recovery mechanisms
• Step-by-step analysis of oil recovery mechanisms
• New chapter on fractured reservoirs
- Elsevier Science, January 2010
Gulf Professional Publishing
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: