Ready or Not
by Meg Cabot
- Your price$8.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for
10. Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David
9. With her boyfriend, the president's son
8. Who wants to take things to the Next Level
7. Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV
6. While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex
5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
4. Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador to the UN
3. Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses
2. Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for?
1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people"
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: