Read Well, Think Well: Build Your Child's Reading, Comprehension, and Critical Thinking Skills
by Hal W Lanse
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Millions of children struggle with reading-and even more struggle to understand exactly what they're reading. Read Well, Think Well will help you to teach your children to build the essential reading and comprehension skills they need to succeed in today's demanding school system. Teacher trainer and literacy specialist Hal W. Lanse, Ph.D., provides the necessary knowledge, strategies, and exercises that will turn your kids into first-rate readers and thinkers.
Learn how to:
- Choose the best, age-appropriate reading material
- Boost your child's memory and retention skills through verbal and visual exercises
- Utilize technology aids to help your child understand the comprehension process
- Understand the "Big Six" of reading comprehension through analysis and summary of the text
- Promote values for everyday life through reading
- F+W Media, May 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: