Rapid Web Applications with TurboGears
- List Price$43.99
- Your price$35.19
Save $8.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master TurboGears: The Easy Python Framework for Rapid Web Development
TurboGears harnesses the power of Python to provide a dynamic and easy-to-use Web development framework: one that
dramatically increases developer productivity, and makes it far easier to create dynamic, user-friendly, Ajax-enabled Web applications. Now, for the first time, there’s a definitive guide to TurboGears–coauthored by its creator, Kevin Dangoor.
This book will help experienced Web developers get productive with TurboGears–fast. You’ll quickly build your first TurboGears Web application–then extend it one step at a time, mastering the underlying libraries that make these enhancements possible. Next, the authors demonstrate TurboGears at work in a real-world application, by examining the code for “WhatWhat Status,” an open source project status tracking application. Finally, you’ll gain deep insight into the model, view, and controller technologies TurboGears is built upon: knowledge that will help you build far more robust and capable Python applications.
- Understanding the architecture of a TurboGears application
- Mastering SQLObject, customizing it, and using it with TurboGears models
- Utilizing TurboGears view technologies, including dynamic templates and MochiKit for Ajax
- Using CherryPy and TurboGears controller technologies: from decorators to deployment
- Exploring the TurboGears toolbox
- Ensuring security and managing user access permissions in TurboGears applications
- Pearson Education, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: