Raising the Kid You Love With the Ex You Hate
- List Price$8.99
- Your price$8.09
Save $0.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Conflicts inevitably arise from living in two households. You don’t have to like your ex, but, if you are going to co-parent successfully, you will still have to deal with your ex. Dr. Farber helps you navigate the upheaval with practical advice based on real-world families. His book shows you how to
• Know what to say, and not to say, to your child about separation and divorce
• Cope with child support and other money issues
• Handle the holidays and special family occasions
• Choose and adjust to new schools
• Introduce your child to a potential new partner
• Co-parent when an ex has a personality disorder, addiction problem, or is a bully
• Decide when to recruit the help of a parent coordinator
• Raise a healthy child while co-parenting
You’ll draw strength and encouragement from the positive outcomes he’s helped hurting parents and children achieve as they confronted such gripping problem areas. Dr. Farber’s expert analysis and counsel will show you how to use co-parenting to turn your broken marriage into a working divorce that supports the emotional and developmental health of your children caught in the crossfire.
- Greenleaf Book Group Press, January 2013
Greenleaf Book Group Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: