Mechanics is the science of studying energy and forces, and their effects on matter. It involves mechanisms, kinematics, cross sections, and transport. Radiation mechanism describes how various types of radiation interact with different targets (atoms and nuclei). The book addresses the above four aspects of radiation mechanics integrating these aspects of radiation behavior in a single treatise under the framework of "radiation mechanics".
- Covers all aspects of radiation mechanics
- Helps non-nuclear graduates readily familiarize themselves with radiation
- Integrates and coordinates mechanisms, kinematics, cross sections and transport in one volume
- End of each chapter problems to further assist students in understanding the underlying concepts
- Use of computations and Internet resources included in the problems
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: