Awakening Unconditioned Awareness
- List Price$22.95
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether it is called enlightenment, pure presence, or "unconditioned awareness," there exists an awakened state of true liberation that is at the heart of every contemplative tradition.
Yet according to Peter Fenner, this experience of boundless consciousness does not have to exist separately from your day-to-day "conditioned" existence. Rather, you can learn to live as a unique individual at the same time as you rest in a unified expanse of oneness with all existence—in a state he calls "Radiant Mind."
Students in the West often feel frustrated in trying to follow the Eastern path to awakening, confused by seemingly vague or counterintuitive teachings. Peter Fenner created the Radiant Mind practice to help you break through the obstacles that are often challenging for practitioners in our culture.
Drawing upon his background in both Eastern spirituality and Western psychology, Fenner brings you a precise, step-by-step approach to nondual practice that includes:
- How to observe and dissolve fixations to live in the here and now, without being controlled by your desires
- Practices to deepen and stabilize your experience of presence until it becomes second nature
- Communication as a path to openness—for you and those around you
- Tools for identifying your conscious and unconscious sources of suffering—and learning to transcend those patterns, and much more
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Peter Fenner, Ph.D.
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Peter Fenner, Ph.D.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 28, 2016
- Sounds True, July 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: