Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2013: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting and accounting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances and improving everything from planning to reporting and payroll to invoicing.
• Create a new QuickBooks file; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• New! Learn how to use tools specific to your version of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
• Understand QuickBooks lists from the chart of accounts, items, classes, and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track product or service sales and manage the profitability of your company
• Efficiently download bank and credit card transactions
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting; customize and memorize reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, with step-by-step instructions accompanied by checklists
• Share QuickBooks data with your accountant or client at tax time
• Use QuickBooks 2013’s tools for managing loans, planning and preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook contacts
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
• Prepare customized reports and documents using MS Excel and Word integration
• Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
• Learn how to reliably back up your data, troubleshoot database errors, and manage QuickBooks data integrity
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2013 book you need!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: