QuickBooks 2012 In Depth
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2012: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances, and improving everything from planning to reporting, payroll to invoicing!
• Create new files; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting
• Understand QuickBooks lists: from the chart of accounts, items, classes and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track customer leads
• Work with bank and credit card accounts
• Create repeatable reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, step by step
• Share QuickBooks data with accountants
• Reliably back up data
• Troubleshoot database errors and monitor QuickBooks databases
• Use QuickBooks 2012’s tools for managing loans, planning, preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
• Prepare customized financials using MS Excel and Word integration
• Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2012 book you need!
- Pearson Education, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: