Colorful illustrations enhance this guided tour across America's 50 State Quarters®.
Discover each State Quarter's epic histories spanning the Revolutionary Era to the Space Age, international endeavors to individual triumphs. Concise text explores our nation's memories, legendary people, and natural wonders. Large, enhanced images reveal the coin art details you've been missing. Collectors of all ages will enjoy this treasure trove of insights reflecting surprising value systems of culture and daily commerce.
Created by award-winning designer Garrett Burke, concept designer of the California State Quarter, who presents an insider's view of his family's unlikely involvement with creating a lasting keepsake of American history.
• State Quarter series analysis, state histories, important dates and mintages.
• Examines the coin mottos "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," mint marks and more.
• Deciphers the Braille reading code seen atop Alabama's State Quarter.
• Goes behind the scenes of California's State Quarter creation. Reveals Garrett's original sketchbook, submissions and government selection, minting and coin launch event.
• Includes the D.C. & United States Territories Quarters.
"Quarterama" is the essential book that completes your State Quarter collection.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: