Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- List Price$35.00
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.Written by clerkship faculty and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass, this book is perfect for clerkship exam review and the USMLE Step 2 CK. Psychiatry: PreTest® asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what’s on the test.
- Completely updated for the DSM-5
- 500 USMLE-style Q&A cover core topics on the shelf exam
- Complete explanations explain each answer option
- Answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review
- Tested and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2015
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: