Protein NMR Spectroscopy
Principles and Practice
- List Price$116.00
- Your price$104.39
Save $11.61 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 47200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Protein NMR Spectroscopy combines a comprehensive theoretical treatment of NMR spectroscopy with an extensive exposition of the experimental techniques applicable to proteins and other biological macromolecules in solution. Beginning with simple theoretical models and experimental techniques, Protein NMR Spectroscopy develops the complete repertoire of theoretical principles and experimental techniques necessary for understanding and implementing the most sophisticated NMR experiments.
Important new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy have emerged since the first edition of this extremely successful book was published in 1996. The second edition includes new sections describing measurement and use of residual dipolar coupling constants for structure determination, TROSY and deuterium labeling for application to large macromolecules, and experimental techniques for characterizing conformational dynamics. In addition, the treatments of instrumentation and signal acquisition, field gradients, multidimensional spectroscopy, and structure calculation are updated and enhanced.
Protein NMR Spectroscopy is written as a graduate-level textbook and will be of interest to biochemists, chemists, biophysicists, and structural biologists who utilize NMR spectroscopy or who wish to understand the latest developments in this field.
· Provides an understanding of the theoretical principles important for biological NMR spectroscopy
· Demonstrates how to implement, optimize and troubleshoot modern multi-dimensional NMR experiments
· Allows for the capability of designing effective experimental protocols for investigations of protein structures and dynamics
· Includes a comprehensive set of example NMR spectra of ubiquitin provides a reference for validation of experimental methods
- Elsevier Science, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: